I Love to Listen Day
Today is “I Love to Listen Day.”
This is a day when you honor the people in your life by listening actively to them.
Here are 5 suggested activities you can do today. You will find more at the I Love to Listen website:
- Stop what you are doing and listen to someone.
- Organize a party and play listening games.
- Send a card / letter / email thanking someone who listened to you.
- Start a family tradition of “Listening Time.”
- Develop your personal definition of listening.
Make this is great day for someone else!
You’ll be glad you did.
Can you add another listening activity?